Sanding and Refinishing Services
At Everlast Flooring, we are dedicated to providing our clients with hardwood floor refinishing services of superior quality at the best prices possible.
Refinishing is a great way to restore an old or extremely worn hardwood floor. It removes most stains and damage, and gives dull or discolored floors new life.
If your floor has been subject to years of heavy foot traffic or you’ve fallen behind the recommended recoating schedule, refinishing is the most cost effective way to have a lackluster floor looking its very best.
We have more than two decades of experience working in the wood flooring industry and know how to expertly use the industry’s most effective refinishing techniques for all types of hardwood floors.
Our hardwood floor refinishing process involves taking precautionary measures to limit dust; pulling up any carpet, vinyl, or linoleum from the hardwood floor; stripping and sanding the wood (up to five times using different grits of paper); and then applying two to four coats of stain and/or finish. To help you select the best stain and finish for your floor, we not only present you with stain samples but also apply your favorite colors to the sanded wood itself so that you can see how the color works with your wood, how it looks with your decor, and how it appears in your light. Stains are available in a wide range of colors and our finishes come in low, medium, and high gloss.
Highest Standard Craftsmanship & Materials
Only experienced craftsmen employed by Everlast Flooring will work on your floors, Everlast Flooring does not hire 3rd party subcontractors for flooring work. It takes time to develop the right touch to be able to perfectly restore a wooden floor.
At Everlast Flooring our professionally trained craftsmen will take your tired looking floor and bring it back to its original beauty and luster. We have more than two decades of experience working in the wood flooring industry and know how to expertly use the industry’s most effective refinishing techniques for all types of hardwood floors.
Using only the latest technology of equipment and protective finishes available your floors will once again become the focal point of your home.
Features of our own Sanding process include:
- We use Radiant H2Oil polyurethane!
- All floors are trowel filled with custom wood filler.
- Custom stain available on all floors.
- We use state of the art sanding equipment equipped vith vacuums.
- We use cross cutting method to insure floors are level.
Sanding and Refinishing Options
Sanding & Refinishing your floors is ideal when your home or business has hardwood or engineered flooring where:
- There are deep scratches and gouges
- There are visible stains from water or pets
- You want to remove old paint from floorboards
- You want to change stain color of the flooring
Everlast Flooring offers:
- Choice of over 100 premixed colors or a custom color created by one of our professionals
- New modern stain colors such as dark espressos, black, gray, white and bold red tints
- Low & no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) that eliminate strong vapors and smells
- Alcohol or water based polyurethane and hard oil wax finishing products that offer ultimate durability & resilience